Workplace Monitoring

For all your workplace monitoring needs.

Workplace monitoring can take many forms in the modern world in which all industries operate. The governing body, Environment Agency (EA), regulates all businesses that make emissions to land, air and water. It is therefore critical that if your business needs an EA permit to operate, you engage the correct company and services to monitor your emissions either continuously or at prescribed intervals.

OEMA can provide specialist personnel, on-site test equipment, soil and water sampling, and dust and vapour monitoring.

  •  Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010
  • The Contaminated Land (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
  • The Landfill Regulations 2005
  • Waste Acceptance Criteria 2005
  • The Hazardous Waste (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2009
  • Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011
  • The European Water Framework Directive which became part of UK law in December 2003

For more information,
please get in touch.

Email Us