Workplace and Environmental Monitoring
Monitoring and sampling techniques.
OEMA provide a full range of workplace monitoring and sampling techniques to keep employers and companies compliant with HSE and COSHH regulations and guidelines.
- Noise Monitoring and Assessments
- Occupational Exposure Monitoring
- Fume Analysis
- Dust and Particulate Monitoring
- Metal Particulates
- Oil Mist (Lubrication and cutting oils)
- Asbestos Fibres
- Exhaust Emissions
- Crystalline Silica (soils and quarries)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) – COSHH Regulation 9
- Vibration Monitoring and Assessment
Many paints, historically, have contained harmful levels of lead. At OEMA we have many years’ experience in analysing a variety of waste products, created from sand and grit blasting work. This ensures our customers can adhere to strict guidelines in both Health & Safety matters and responsible disposal. We conduct on site, monitoring of operatives using breathing equipment, to always ensure the highest standards of safety. In addition to operative safety, we also carry out environmental impact assessments during the works, to ensure strict compliance once again with all EA regulations.